REGISTER NOW for the SPRING 2017 season of TYSA recreation soccer!
- Base fee: $80 per player now includes tech jersey and 2 pairs of socks.
- Sibling Discount of $10 off for additional sibling registrations.
- Registration and Scholarship Application forms are available to print below, or can be picked up at the Transylvania County Parks & Recreation Department front desk at 1078 Ecusta Rd behind Pisgah Forest Elementary School.
- Please mail completed forms and payments to TYSA, P.O. Box 801, Brevard, NC 28712.
LINKS & FORMS:
TYSA ONLINE REGISTRATION: Must include online payment by credit/debit card to be processed.
MAIL-IN PAPER REGISTRATION OPTION: Mail-in payments must be sent with a paper registration form, currently available at the Rec Department Foyer and for download here:
Scholarship Application Form
CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS, and SCHOLARSHIP REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH PAPER REGISTRATION
and MUST BE MAILED TOGETHER TO:
TYSA REGISTRAR, PO BOX 801, BREVARD, NC 28712
Registrations postmarked on the deadline will be processed as on time.
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
- Registration deadline February 17, 2017
- Practices begin the week of March 6.
- Saturday Games begin March 18 and wrap up May 20 (No games during Spring Break).
COACHES NEEDED: To volunteer as a coach or assistant coach, Please fill out the NCYSA application at http://www.ncsoccer.org/rmapplication and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your intent to coach.
There is a $30 registration discount for coaches' children, refunded at the coaches meeting at the start of the season.
AGE GROUP CHART for 2016/17 team placement